/* /* boysamad: DREAM BIG

DREAM BIG

"DREAM BIG!!!" , our professor said.

and he added, "If your dream is just to graduate, be a programmer, a call center agent, a computer teacher,
THAT IS NOT A DREAM! A dream is meant to be so high.
It would seem to be impossible but is achievable in due time...
LIKE AIMING TO BE THE NEXT BILL GATES!"


The point came into my mind

How can i start and end my career if
I dont even have a DREAM!

I pity myself upon hearing his statement

But it gave me a push!
a push to dream
to dream big
to dream high
and to succeed on a DEADLINE

when??

2010!!!

i claim it!!!

Xur na!!!

4 comments:

The Rice Creator said...

ana gud ash......... make the impossible into a possible....... tama ba?

Ariane said...

ahh.. kuyawa nimo ash uhy.. hehehe.. you see your future brighter na? hehehe..
arianejoy.sosblog.com

Anonymous said...

pag xur judd....heheh

pls do comment sa akong thread sa atong ft assign 7..tnx.. i will do you so a favor..hehe

mae said...

hehe..pagxur uie..
makahilak man pud ta uie..
optimistic jud kaayo ka ug huna-huna ash noh!? datz good..hehe