/* /* boysamad: RESEARCH TOPIC: SICKNESS AND CURE!!!

RESEARCH TOPIC: SICKNESS AND CURE!!!

research topic!!!

research topic!!!

research topic???

a BIG QUESTION MARK!!!

a whirlwind inside my head!

a sickness which leads to Insomia!!!

yes! IT IS!!!

I was a victim of it...

who has the remedy???

how can i get rid of it???

i was busy surfing in the internet...

looking for a good research topic...

and i found one....

but rejected!

i found another

still rejected!

i found the third one...

and its pending....

wow!!!

my 1.4 kilogram brain cannot contain this TRAGEDY(in my own point of view)....

im tired and exhausted

again i searched again and again....

and again....

as i read others research topic....

i also look for infos about it...

and i found myself busy, gaining more information...

i now see it as knowledge investment!

there's nothing to be sick of

i must enjoy despite the suffering

looking it as a challenge, a task!

as i can recall, in my high school days, i envision of extinction of going to school but having just portfolios and projects to be submitted on a specific time. No students in campuses!
for i hate going to school!!!

i am experiencing it now but i am scratching my head, complaining!

it was a vision made true!

there's nothing to complain!

i have the cure of my weakness which is laziness!

yeah!!!

i mUST REJOICE!!

i MUST!!

1 comment:

randy said...

it's what you called LEARNING ... your correct ... it's really INVESTING KNOWLEDGE .... Keep on PRAYING and thank HIM always ..